As a community of learning we engage and inspire each other to achieve our potential.
To provide high quality academic, vocational and social programs that ensure wellbeing and learning progress for all students and enable them to realise their potential.
Honesty | Excellence | Fairness | Respect
Goals for our Graduates
- Hawker College Graduates will be creative and critical thinkers.
- They will be collaborative and respectful communicators.
- They will apply deep knowledge, skills and understanding in their learning domains.
- They will be ethical and responsible citizens, able to research, analyse and solve problems.
- Hawker College Graduates will be equipped to manage themselves and their learning for life.
Hawker College is a senior secondary college in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. The college caters to students aged 16 to 18 completing their final two years of secondary education
For more than 40 years we have been dedicated to supporting students to achieve their individual potential. We provide an extensive range of opportunities - academic, sporting, artistic & creative, outdoor education, services - for students to learn, to achieve and to develop their own unique skills and talents.
Our rich and balanced education program is aimed at developing well-rounded, confident and compassionate young adults who are prepared for life after senior secondary school, ready to meet challenges and who can embrace opportunities and change in the 21st Century.