Come to the library for:
- assistance from our Teacher Librarians and Library Assistants
- research, printing, electronic resources, quiet place to work, photocopying, borrowing and returning and Internet access
- there are 18 desktop computers with internet access: 6 for individual 1/2 hr bookings; 12 for class bookings or individual use when classes are not in.
- there are 24 netbooks available for students for library area loan connected to our campus wireless network.
- the discussion room can be booked by individuals or small study groups.
Open: 9.00 am-4.00 pm Monday-Friday
Closed: 11.00 am-11.15 am (daily) 2.15 pm - 3.15 pm (Thursday)
The Study Support Centre allows students to do individual and group work and other related study. It may be used for tutorials, extension programs, projects between other schools, colleges, universities, and community evening classes.