Hawker College delivers nationally recognized training as part of Belconnen Training RTO 88005. Our courses have been developed in partnership with industry, unions and employers. Students can select work-based programs, which are designed to articulate into further study and assist them to obtain employment upon graduation. Our VET programs offer students a wide range of educational experiences leading to, or directly involved with, work and career opportunities which may lead to a nationally recognised qualification.
Nationally recognised qualifications achieved through Vocational studies at Hawker College include:
- AUR10116 - CERT I in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- BSB20115 - CERT II in Business
- BSB30115 - Statement of Attainment in CERT III in Business
- AHC20416 - CERT II in Horticulture
- SIT20416 - CERT II in Kitchen Operations
- SIT31016 - Statement of Attainment in CERT III Patisserie
- SIS20115 - CERT II in Sport and Recreation
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
To track and provide evidence of completed training units and qualifications, before commencing secondary college studies, all students should obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This is a reference number that gives students access to their USI account. A USI will allow an individual's USI account to be linked to the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Data Collection. For more information, refer to Unique Student Identifier website.