Hawker College delivers nationally recognized training as part of the Belworks Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Our courses have been developed in partnership with industry, unions and employers. Students can select work-based programs, which are designed to articulate into further study and assist them to obtain employment upon graduation. Our VET programs offer students a wide range of educational experiences leading to, or directly involved with, work and career opportunities which may lead to a nationally recognised qualification.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
To track and provide evidence of completed training units and qualifications, before commencing secondary college studies, all students should obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This is a reference number that gives students access to their USI account. A USI will allow an individual's USI account to be linked to the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Data Collection. For more information, refer to Unique Student Identifier website.
Nationally recognised qualifications achieved through Vocational studies at Hawker College include:
- AUR10112—Certificate I in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- MSF10113—Certificate I in Furnishing
- SIT10213—Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20213—Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20312—Certificate II in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations)
- SIS20313—Certificate II in Sports, Fitness and Administration
- SIS30513—Certificate III in Sports, Fitness and Administration